Wiley’s In-Person Classroom
These classes are held at Wiley’s Education Center in Minneapolis, MN.
Become more knowledgeable, confident, and engaged through participating in the Everything DiSC Workplace® Certification (In-person). With a primary purpose to increase confidence and expertise in delivering Everything DiSC Workplace, this intensive course offers new content on the principles of the DiSC® model and supporting research. You’ll gain the expertise and credentials needed to deliver Everything DiSC Workplace within your organization.
This course begins with online pre-work, culminating in two days of practical application facilitated by Wiley’s expert trainers at their Education Center in Minneapolis, MN.
- Increase confidence and expertise in delivering Everything DiSC Workplace sessions in their organization
- Practice coaching and facilitating small groups with Everything DiSC Workplace
- Gain first-hand experience with the Everything DiSC Workplace assessment and personalized profile results, including application to real-world scenarios
- Explore how to navigate challenging scenarios that could arise during a workshop or coaching session.
- Customize a program to meet the needs of a particular group
- Develop strategies for keeping Everything DiSC alive within an organization and creating a culture of DiSC with MyEverythingDiSC
You join participants from other organizations.
*Must own or purchase a facilitator kit for the special price of $1,295 (when bundled with your registration)
When you register for Wiley’s in-person certification course through us, you receive a number of exclusive professional features:
- BONUS #1: Personalized Everything DiSC Workplace Profile (a $72.00 value).
- BONUS #2: Free EPIC Administrative Account (a $216.00 value) for each organization.
- BONUS #3: Future EPIC credits can be purchased from Catalyst at volume purchase pricing levels.
- BONUS #4: Everything DiSC® Manual (a $50.00 value).
- BONUS #5: Catalyst ♥ Care, another Catalyst exclusive (see below for details).
- BONUS #6: Ongoing access to Wiley’s DiSC online training center.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive the credential of Certified Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitator.
You'll earn 15 SHRM recertification hours for this training session.
John Wiley & Sons, Inc. is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PCDs) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP.
No sessions scheduled
LIVE SESSION DATES
LIVE SESSION TIMES
- Online coursework, culminating in two days of practical application in the live classroom
- Completion of a personalized Everything DiSC Workplace profile
- Practical experience through application to a real project
- Practice using the Everything DiSC Workplace suite of reports, including group facilitation, debriefing individuals, and coaching
- Completion of the final Certification exam (graded activity)
- Own or have access to an Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitation Kit
- Attend and actively participate in the two-day in-person sessions
- Satisfactory, on-time completion of all self-directed learning activities
- Passing score on the final exam
A Catalyst Consulting exclusive! When you purchase selected products and services from us, we give you on-demand access to our two principals, who are senior-level consultants as well as expert DiSC and Five Behaviors facilitators. We can help you adapt this extensive application suite to your unique situation for maximum organizational impact.
Professionals helping professionals - that's what we offer. Why settle for less?
We provide you with the direct-dial office phones numbers for our two principals, Cynthia Waisner, Ph.D., and Glen Waisner. Old-fashioned, but it works.
We provide you with the email addresses - the real ones - for our two principals, Dr. Cynthia Waisner, Ph.D., and Glen Waisner.
We provide you with text messaging numbers for our two principals, Cynthia Waisner, Ph.D., and Glen Waisner. Great for facilitation "emergencies."
Zoom Video Calls
The ultimate support option! When only face-to-face help will suffice, we schedule Zoom video calls with our clients. This option allows both parties to share computer screens for added clarity and efficiency.
Catalyst ♥ Care applies to the following products and services purchased on this site:
- EPIC Account Holders - we support you throughout the setup process and help you become expert at administering DiSC across your organization. You also receive highly competitive rates on the purchase of EPIC Credits (the currency of Everything DiSC and Five Behaviors).
- Certification Graduates - if you register for DiSC or Five Behaviors Certification using one of our convenient options and successfully complete the course, we will support you - one Certified Facilitator to another!
- Facilitators and Trainers - if you purchase a Facilitation Kit or Starter Package from us, we will help you make the most of what each kit offers. We've been there and done that, so let us help you rapidly leverage DiSC and/or Five Behaviors in your organization.